- Social Entrepreneurship Examined at D.C. Event and Nurtured in Central Asia
- Pamir Energy Lights a Path in the Mountains
- Pakistan Workshop Shares Lessons from Chitral Health Project
- AKF Run Team Needs Your Help!
- New USDA Program Helps AKF Boost Farmers and Markets in Mozambique
- Partnering with World Bank, AKF USA Strengthens Social Cohesion in Kyrgyzstan
- Community Philanthropy Featured at Event on Sustainable Local Ownership
- The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme Engages with Youth in Pakistan
- Runners, On Your Marks. AKF Run Team Takes Off!
- AKF Run Team for Boston Marathon Announced!
- A Photo Retrospective: PartnershipsInAction Volunteers
- Why the Aga Khan Foundation U.S.A. Joined the Global Partnership for Social Accountability
- New Civil Society Organization Sustainability Index Report Released
- Salute to our Volunteers who Made 2013 Partnership Golf and Walk a Success!
- #GivingTuesday Features Aga Khan Foundation U.S.A.
- Aga Khan Foundation U.S.A. Joins the Global Partnership for Social Accountability
- SEEP Conference features Impact Investing Among New Approaches
- In Afghanistan, MIAD Steering Committee Completes Second Meeting
- Were in the Boston Marathon! Join AKF RUN TEAM
- World Bank Forum on Social Accountability Features Aga Khan Development Network
- International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Introducing the Aga Khan Foundation Fellows
- 2013 Partnership Golf and Walk Events Engage Youth
- Aga Khan Foundation Awarded USAID Grant to Spur Enterprise in Central Asia
- Self-Reliance in Action on the Sahara’s Edge
- Planting a Garden from Cairo to Plano, Texas
- In Tajikistan, Literacy Day Brings Books to Schoolchildren
- 2013 Partnership Golf and Walk Events Raise the Stakes
- The Tiffany & Co. Foundation Awards Grant for Renewing Nairobi City Park
- Aga Khan Foundation Launches Third Phase of Mali Project
- Aga Khan Foundation Featured at Social Capital Markets 2013 Conference
- 2013 Partnership Golf and Walk Events
- New Video on Girls’ Education
- New Agreement with Overseas Private Investment Cooperation
- Aga Khan Foundation USA CEO Gives Keynote at East African Conference on Philanthropy
- Aga Khan Foundation Shares A Day in the Life of Our Communities
- Fairway Ninjas Boost Partnership Event Season
- Community Philanthropy in Action: Two Events
- Aga Khan Foundation Adds Water and Life to Kyrgyz Program
- Aga Khan Foundation Welcomes Geri Sicola, Director for Communications and Resource Development
- Aga Khan Foundation Fellowship Spotlight and New Stories in the Annual Report
- Partnership Golf Drives to the Green: Chicago and Los Angeles
- AKF USA Joins Alliance with Synergos on Social Entrepreneurship in Central Asia
- Innovative Ideas Move through the Network – From Aswan to Bamako
- CEO Notes: Reflections on Multi-Input Area Development in Central Asia
- Community Philanthropy in Action: Join a June 4 Discussion
- New Updates to Our Website
- Partnership Golf Lifts Off
Empowered is the monthly newsletter of our Foundation. Meant to inform and inspire, it highlights our work in Africa and Asia. Sign up for Empowered to learn about international development or to stay up-to-date on PartnershipsInAction events.